We have linked to resources that have been recommended by members of the Green Pathways Out of Poverty working group, including training programs run by community colleges, community-based organizations, YouthBuilds, Conservation Corps, apprenticeship preparation and apprenticeship programs.
- Green Jobs Guide Book- Describes jobs, titles, qualifications, career options. Regional focus on California but excellent scope.
- The American Association of Community Colleges- green page on sustainable education with resources for teachers
- Consortium for Education for Renewable Energies Technology with links for teachers and program designers
- U.S. Partnership for Education for Sustainable Development – links for educators
- Education resources in sustainability and the environment - Disciplinary Associations Network for Sustainability
- Resources for teachers in Higher education in sustainability and environmental studies by Higher Education Associations Sustainability Consortium